These are the rules (the “Rules”) that govern the Zeelo promotion taking place between 00:01 on 01/03/2019 to 23.59 on 31/12/2019 (the “Promotion”):
The promoter of the Promotion is Zeelo Limited (company number 10274913) whose registered office is at C/O Ihorizon Ltd Stapleton House – 2nd Floor, 110 Clifton Street, London, England, EC2A 4HT (“Zeelo”/ the “Promoter”)
Each person who enters the Promotion (each a “referee”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Promotion.
The reward is subject to these Rules and the reward consists of:
- A £1000 referral bonus from Zeelo Limited.
- The reward is only valid if a new service is launched as a result of the introduction or referral
- The reward is only valid if the referral leads to a service that runs for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Only one £1000 will be awarded if the same lead company is given – ie if 5 employees from “Company X” enter then Zeelo will only pay the first one who introduced, unless seperatly agreed by Zeelo
To enter the Promotion all Entrants must during the Promotional Period:
- Contact Zeelo via firstname.lastname@example.org and share the relevant contact details with them
- Introduce Zeelo to the relevant individuals who will ensure the launch of a new service
- Champion Zeelo’s case within the business, community, school or any other associated body needing the service.
Any referee, whose referral is successful must remain in compliance with the Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of referee to take part in the Promotion. The Promoter may require such information as they consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of a referral.
The Promotion is open to any persons who are aged 18 or over on the day of referral. The following are not eligible to participate:
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion;
- any person not being an individual natural person;
- any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; and
- any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) referral promotions.
- Any investors or associated parties
Referrals submitted outside of the Promotional Period shall not be valid or counted.
Referees must supply all the required information
Zeelo’s Terms and Conditions of Trading which can be found at https://zeelo.co/terms apply to all bookings and journeys taken and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Zeelo excludes all liability for any costs, expenses (unless pre agreed with Zeelo), loss or damage including indirect, consequential or economic losses arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with an referees participation in the Promotion, entry into these Rules or receipt or use or misuse of any reward.
Zeelo may: (i) extend any time limit or waive any of the Rules where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging Zeelo to relax the Rules on any further occasion for that referee or at all for any other person); (ii) terminate, extend or suspend the Promotion at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond Zeelo’s control; and (iii) substitute a reward deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of any of the rewards (or any part of a reward to the extent divisible). Zeelo’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Rules shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify referees that do not comply with these Rules or the spirit thereof or any referees who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of the Promotion. The decision of Zeelo is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
No term of these Rules shall be enforceable by any person who is not a party to them, save that, to the extent Zeelo deem it appropriate, Zeelo shall be entitled to treat any of their rights under the Rules as having been granted for the benefit of their companies, and/or one or more of their agencies and commercial partners.
These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Promotion or these Rules.